Curitex Medical Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in the manufacture, development and commercialization of high-quality medical textiles for wound healing and regenerative applications. We have established as an manufacturer of Cotton Surgical Roll, Gamjee Cotton Roll, Gauze Roll and are also working with research institutions to develop cost-effective wound-care products that address rapidly growing clinical needs. Our directors have exceptional industrial and research experience with over 45 years of Textile and Biomedical expertise across the globe, including Africa and United States. A steadfast focus on superior product quality, stringent cost-structure, intellectual property development and multidisciplinary collaborations differentiate us.
Why Curitex Medical?
- 45+ years of international management experience
- High absorbency, impurity-free, 100% cotton products
- Consistent and reliable quality as per IP, BP standards
- Strict compliance with FDCA, GPCB and statutory govt. norms
- Vision to become a market leader in the wound healing market
- To minimize cost structure without compromising on product innovation and quality
- To adopt eco-friendly production processes which minimize carbon footprint
- To maintain complete regulatory compliance as per international guidelines and standards
- To maximize value for all stakeholders from farmers and suppliers to end-customers
- Passion- Enjoy work, or don't work
- Courage- Speak and act with conviction
- Integrity- Be honest, don't take short-cuts
- Relationships- Customers are family
- Collaborate- Listen and learn from all
- Innovate- Set the trend, don't follow it
- Persistence- Never, ever, ever, give up
Our directors have exceptional industrial and research experience with over 45 years of Textile and Biomedical expertise across the globe, including Africa and United States.
- Mr. Abhay Poundarik is a Textile engineer (B. Text., Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat) and valuer, (Fellow of Institute of Valuers, China) with a vast experience of 35 years in turning around bankrupt or loss-making textile units into profitable manufacturers of finished cotton yarn and fabric products. His specialty spans departments including ginning, spinning, weaving and bleaching /processing. He has worked in numerous African countries like Tanzania, Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Egypt and Kenya.
- Mrs. Anjali Poundarik graduated as a university gold medalist with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree from the Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat. She has had over 10 years of experience in the public banking sector at the Bank of Baroda.
- Dr. Atharva Poundarik is a B. Tech (Materials Engg, IIT Kanpur) and PhD (Biomedical Engg. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY - USA) with over 10 years of Biomedical research experience and is well published in reputed international journals. He has designed and executed pilot animal studies, drafted technology patents and forged collaborations with major hospitals for the preclinical evaluation of a tissue regenerative technology. He has also led a collaborative big-data project on diabetic fractures with OptumLabs, the healthcare research and innovation center of the UnitedHealth Group, one of the largest insurance companies in the US.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!