Absorbent cotton wool is made from 100% premium quality cotton. This is widely used for cosmetic purposes as well as surgical dressings. This is mainly apt for medical purposes in nursing homes, hospitals, and dispensaries for theabsorption of different body fluids. This special quality of wool is also utilized for making conventional type of sanitary pads. Main reason of using this is its mechanical protection that it gives for theabsorption of blood, pus,and mucus. Absorbent cotton wool keeps the bacteria away from infecting wounds.
Surgical Cotton/Absorbent cotton/Cotton Wool, of IP standard IS 16468 used by doctors for different dressings.
- Available in various sizes ranging from 10 gm rolls to 500 gm rolls in gross and net.
- We can also provide bleached cotton in bale form of 150 kg.
- Our product is 100 % cotton. We do not mix any synthetic fibers.
- It is Hydrogen Peroxide bleached suitable for skin.
- We do not use Optical Brightener for more whiteness as it is not permitted by FDA India.
- We follow IP Standards IS 16468
- Our product uses the process which is ecofriendly. We do not use boilers which generates pollution.
Available in below sizes and packing.
10 gm gross/1008 Rolls Per Box (42 packets of 24 rolls each)
20 gm gross/864 Rolls Per Box (36 packets of 24 rolls each)
50 gm gross/336 R0lls Per Box (28 packets of 12 rolls each)
100 gm gross/200 rolls Per Box
200 gm gross/100 Rolls Per Box
500 gm gross/40 Rolls Per Box